Understanding Our Fire Damage Restoration Process | SERVPRO® of Conway & Faulkner Counties
Imagine this—it’s the end of a busy week and you and your family are looking forward to going out for dinner together tonight. You get all the kids ready, get yourself ready and just barely remember to switch over your laundry into the dryer before you leave. You hit start, hop in the car and head to dinner.
You are settled into a booth with your family, only to receive the phone call no one ever wants to get: Your house is on fire. Thankfully, our local fire department can help put out the flames and control the situation, but that doesn’t mean you won’t have an overwhelming task of home repairs ahead of you.
That’s where SERVPRO of Conway & Faulkner Counties comes in. We can handle your fire damage restoration process from start to finish, and we work hard to make sure your experience is as smooth as it can be during this time. Check out our restoration process below to learn how we can help you.
The Initial Contact
- We are a part of your team from the minute you call us. We will ask questions about the fire damage and your specific situation so we can start to gather the right tools and equipment.
- We arrive and inspect the damage firsthand. We inspect and test the damage site as well as other rooms to understand the level of fire, smoke and soot damage.
- Our team then secures the rest of your home from further damage, which can include boarding up windows and walls or placing tarps on exposed sections of your roof.
The Removal Process
- Many fire-damaged homes also have water damage due to the water used to extinguish the fire. We can bring in our drying equipment and humidifiers at this time.
- At the same time, we start to remove damaged debris and the residual smoke and soot from your property. Our deodorizers can ensure a complete odor removal throughout your home.
- Once the debris and soot have been removed, it’s time to start putting your home back together. We start with a deep-clean and sanitization of your space.
- Then we get to start on your repairs! This can include anything from replacing drywall and painting to restoring entire rooms or sections of your home.
We know that suffering a house fire is an overwhelming and scary experience, so we will handle everything from your restoration project to working with your insurance company to ensure a smooth claims process. SERVPRO of Conway & Faulkner Counties is here 24/7 for you.
Suffered a house fire? Our SERVPRO team is here to help.